The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative solutions for roofs and façades using glass, steel, aluminium and membranes. We have about 1,000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones.
Currently, we are looking for dedicated and reliable people to join our team at seele’s location in Hong Kong.
- Active cooperation in the development and design of optimal technical solutions
- Development of creative, application-oriented solutions up to installation on site
- Creation of detail drawings according to specifications and architectural details
- Creation of execution and workshop drawings as well as piece lists
- Creation of tender drawings
- Support in the development of installation concepts
- Sound technical training and qualification
- Broad practical experience in metalwork constructions, preferably façade constructions
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Creo, Rhino and HiCAD
- Special interest in developing challenging technical solutions
- Team-orientation paired with the ability to work independently and reliably, in a dedicated manner
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Local language skills, written and spoken, are an advantage
- German language skills are a bonus but not imperative
Please send your application via our job portal on www.seele.com including your salary requirements to Sarah Husemann.