The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative solutions for roofs and façades using glass, steel, aluminium and membranes. We have about 1,000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones.
For our UK operations, we are currently looking for Civil Engineering or Architecture students or graduates (f/m) internships as an Assistant Site Manager on our construction sites in London.
- Support of our site management team to ensure safe, on-time and on-budget execution of our high profile projects
- Responsible for key account maintenance affairs
- Support in daily site reports
- Support of our team in coordination of material logistics, accounting and cost monitoring
- Technical and commercial project documentation
- Realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- A good team of highly trained site personnel
- Special chance to make on-site experiences during your studies in London
- Civil Engineering or Architecture studies / graduation
- Availability for 6 – 12 months
- Practical experience is a plus
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and team spirit
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
Please send your application through our job portal on www.seele.com to Andreas Zoch.