The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative solutions for roofs and façades using glass, steel, aluminium and membranes. We have about 1,000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones.
Currently, we are looking for dedicated and reliable people to join our team at seele’s location in Hong Kong.
- Overall responsibility for project management (quality, schedule, costs) of the assigned projects
- Project controlling and initiation of action in case of divergences
- Project-related communication with the client from the beginning of the project
- Responsibility for a punctual and timely project invoicing
- Budgeting and cost responsibility for the assigned projects
- Sound technical education
- Experience in project and process management
- Management of interdisciplinary teams
- Experience in handling financial indicators and controlling instruments (especially project controlling)
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Business-level fluency in the local language, written and spoken
- German language skills are an advantage but not imperative
Please send your application through our job portal on www.seele.com including your salary requirements to Sarah Husemann.