The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative solutions for roofs and façades using glass, steel, aluminum and membranes. We have about 1,000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones.
We are looking for dedicated and reliable people to join our team as Project Manager (f/m/d) at seele’s location in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the overall operational and technical, project execution
- Project management through all phases (sales, planning, execution and handover/support)
- Communication with our overseas technical team
- Establish design criteria, direct the preparation of technical drawings, specifications, tender documents and monitor work progress
- Monitor, report and keep full records on site activities, labor attendance, daily site reports and documents submission
- Promote and develop strong site management and leadership skills within the team, including effective management of budgets, contracts, and personnel management
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance- and success-oriented payment
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Studies, Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 8 years of work experience; minimum 5 years in building construction experience with emphasis on façade curtain wall and in managerial level
- Good hand sketching skill and proficient in using computer design software.
- Proficiency in CAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Ms Project
- Willing to travel frequently in China and Asia / Pacific
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, initiative, independent, responsible and able to work under pressure.
Please send your application via our job portal on www.seele.com including your salary requirements to Sarah Husemann.