The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative solutions for roofs and façades using glass, steel, aluminum and membranes. We have about 1,000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones.
We are looking for a committed and experienced sales manager (f/m/d).
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with architects, consultants and clients of potential projects of seele UK Ltd.
- Procurement of necessary project information from customers and planners
- Coordination of design solutions in cooperation with internal departments
- Management of tender documents in the pre-tender and tender phase
- Realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance- and success-orientated payment
- Excellent technical knowledge of façades, steel and glass structures, ideally as an engineer or architect
- At least 5 year years of relevant work experience in façade, metal or steel construction
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and structured way of working
- English as mother tongue or comparable English skills
- Knowledge of German advantageous
Please send your application to Mr. Andreas Bachmann via our job portal at www.seele.com stating your salary expectations.