The seele group is considered the technology leader in innovative roof and façade constructions. seele’s 1.000+ employees realize pioneering building envelopes and structures for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the K11 Musea in Hong Kong or the shopping mall ICONSIAM in Bangkok.
seele hongkong Ltd. in Hong Kong creates unique façade projects in Asia. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consulting, planning, production and installation.
To strengthen our team at our location in Hong Kong, we are looking for a Design Manager Façade Construction (f/m/d).
- Coordination of detail shop, procurement and installation drawings
- Ensure drawings and design are completed in time and adhere to local specifications/standards
- Establish design criteria, direct the preparation of technical drawings and monitor work progress
- Preparing of Building Department drawings
- Attending meetings with consultants, architects and approval authorities (Buildings Department)
- Supportive involvement in project execution
- Degree in Architecture, Design, Building Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facade engineering
- Extensive knowledge in AutoCAD and ideally also Rhino
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Mandarin/Cantonese and English
What we offer
- Collaboration in the realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance- and success-oriented payment
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send it to us via our applicant portal at www.seele.com, stating your salary expectations and availability.