The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative roof and façade constructions. We have about 1.000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the K11 musea or the Apple Retail Store Canton Road in Hong Kong.
seele hongkong Ltd. implements unique façade projects in Asia. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consultation, planning, production and erection.
To strengthen our team in Hong Kong we are looking for a committed and experienced Financial Controller (f/m/d).
- Oversee the budgeting, forecasting and financial analyses for monthly reporting at group level (Greater China and APAC regions)
- Support in the preparation of annual financial statements (IFRS and German GAAP)
- Establishing a uniform reporting system
- Enhancement of the automation of reporting processes
- Optimisation of the IT systems used
- Ad hoc projects in all matters of commercial administration
- Realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance- and success-oriented payment
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a career path qualified for the task
- At least 5+ years of professional experience
- Good specialist knowledge of controlling and operational cost accounting
- Expertise in working with databases
- Affinity for numbers, combined with a structured way of working with a 6S mindset
- Specialized to recognize the necessary working depth to avoid incorrect basic data
- Proficient user of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluent in English and German language skills
Please send your application to Diemo Schillack and Sophia Chan via our job portal at www.seele.com stating your salary expectations.