The seele group is considered the technology leader in innovative roof and façade constructions. seele’s 1,000+ employees realize pioneering building envelopes and structures for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the Gateway Arch Museum in St. Louis, the Apple Cube on Fifth Avenue in New York or the Central Library in Seattle.
New York-based seele, Inc. creates unique façade projects within North America. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consulting, planning, production and installation.
Currently, we are looking for dedicated and reliable people to join our site project team in Las Vegas for the duration of a Las Vegas Project.
- Performing project related accounting duties for a time and material (cost plus) project
- Preparing cost analyses by interpreting project financial data and information
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow against budget
- Recording and tracking of all project finances for internal and external audit and tax purposes
- Assisting in evaluation and development of vendors
- Procurement of construction services and materials with subcontractors and suppliers
- Commercial and technical evaluation of subcontractor and supplier proposals
- Negotiation and management of suppliers and subcontractors
- Commercial contract and purchase related claim management
- 5+ years of professional experience in finance on time and material (cost plus) construction projects working on government projects
- possesses managerial experience
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Solid IT skills in MS Office, Morta, Rhumbix, Voyage and SAGE Masterbuilder 100 software platforms
- Bilingual English/German is a plus
What we offer
- Collaboration in the realization of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented work environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Collegial climate with a great team spirit
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance and success-oriented payment
We look forward to receiving your application! Please submit it via our applicant portal at www.seele.com, stating your salary expectations and availability.