The seele group is considered the technology leader in innovative roof and façade constructions. seele’s 1,000+ employees realize pioneering building envelopes and structures for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the Gateway Arch Museum in St. Louis, the Apple Cube on Fifth Avenue in New York or the Central Library in Seattle.
New York-based seele, Inc. creates unique façade projects within North America. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consulting, planning, production and installation.
Currently, we are looking for dedicated and reliable people to join our site project team in Las Vegas for the duration of a Las Vegas Project.
- Overviews and records daily login/check-in of staff at construction site
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Assist with new-hire on-boarding, creating new employee files, administering employee handbooks & company policies, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out ensuring confidentiality
- Registers incoming and outgoing materials deliveries, equipment and supplies and maintains inventory
- Recording of daily progress of installation
- Reconciliation of progress with Client
- Coordination of all activities related to procurement of materials, parts, tools and equipment, and supplies beginning with intent to purchase through delivery
- Coordination between offsite and onsite logistics
- Associates degree from a two year college or trade school or a related discipline
- 3+ years of progressive experience in construction site coordination, preferably with metals and glazing contractor working on government projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Established experience in time and material construction contracts
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Solid IT skills in MS Office, Morta, Rhumbix, Voyage and SAGE Masterbuilder 100 software platforms
- Bilingual English/German is a plus
What we offer
- Collaboration in the realization of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented work environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Collegial climate with a great team spirit
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance and success-oriented payment
We look forward to receiving your application! Please submit it via our applicant portal at www.seele.com, stating your salary expectations and availability.