The seele group is considered the technology leader in innovative roof and façade constructions. seele’s 1.000+ employees realize pioneering building envelopes and structures for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the Gateway Arch Museum in St. Louis, the PUMA Flagship Store on 5th Avenue in New York or the Central Library in Seattle.
New York-based seele, Inc. creates unique façade projects within North America. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consulting, planning, production and installation.
We are strengthening our company’s accounting / controlling department and are looking for seele, Inc. for an experienced controller (f/m/d) who is interested in broadening their perspective. Work location is our head office in Gersthofen.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- To account for company’s controlling, with the goal to improve operative management of U.S, subsidiary
- Monthly controlling and management reporting, in coordination with parent company and group (HGB and U.S. GAAP), including analyses of variance (projects, P & L, cash flow)
- Advancement of existing finance and controlling processes and structures to increase transparency and cost efficiency of decisions
- Coordination of business plan, including planning of profitability, investments, and finance
- Generating financial statements (according to HGB and U.S. GAAP) of U.S. subsidiary
- Contribute in generating consolidated financial statements
- Carrying out of global, unique objects in a dynamic, future-oriented work environment
- Owner-managed corporate group with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Interesting and varied responsibilities with room for creative problem-solving measures
- Cooperative company culture and team spirit
- Numerous possibilities for professional training and development
- Modern office and infrastructure
- Bachelor degree in finance or controlling
- At least 5 years of financial management and / or controlling experience
- Confident command of common controlling tools
- Must be proactive, resilient, a team player, and possess a hands-on mentality
- Affinity for numbers and analytical thinking, as well as being organized
- Willingness to travel and interest in working abroad
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your application through our website portal at www.seele.com, addressed to Marcia Stoerrle.