The seele group is considered the technology leader in innovative roof and façade constructions. seele’s 1.000+ employees realize pioneering building envelopes and structures for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the K11 Musea in Hong Kong or the shopping mall ICONSIAM in Bangkok.
seele hongkong Ltd. in Hong Kong creates unique façade projects in Asia. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consulting, planning, production and installation.
To strengthen our team at our location in Hong Kong, we are looking for a Project Manager Façade Construction (f/m/d).
- Responsible for operational and technical project execution
- Managing projects and teams through all phases (sales, planning, execution and handover)
- Reviewing and understanding project design and installation drawings
- Assisting in Buildings Department submissions
- Attend and lead project meetings with clients and architects
- Monitor and record all site activities
- Manage subcontractors
- Communication with our overseas teams in all project matters
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Studies or equivalent
- 8 years of work experience; min 5 years with steel, aluminium, glass projects
- Familiarity with local quality, health and safety standards
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project software
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Team player, able to organize project and site teams
- Willing to travel frequently in China and Asia/Pacific
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Mandarin/Cantonese and English
What we offer
- Collaboration in the realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance- and success-oriented payment
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send it to us via our applicant portal at www.seele.com, stating your salary expectations and availability.