The seele group is considered the technology leader in innovative roof and façade constructions. seele’s 1,000+ employees realize pioneering building envelopes and structures for modern architectural milestones worldwide, e.g. the Gateway Arch Museum in St. Louis, the Apple Cube on 5th Avenue in New York or the Central Library in Seattle.
New York-based seele, Inc. creates unique façade projects within North America. The team relies on the expertise within the seele group and therefore covers the entire spectrum of consulting, planning, production and installation.
To strengthen our team in the area of sales at our location in New York, we are looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d).
- Contacting clients and general contractors of potential target projects of seele, Inc.
- Obtaining the necessary project information from customers and general contractors
- Technical coordination of solutions and tender drawings in cooperation with all relevant departments as a basis for price calculation as well as for the preparation of tender documents
- Preparation and consolidation of bid documents in the bidding phase
- Sound technical qualification in the field of civil engineering, architecture, metal construction or steel construction, industrial engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in façade, metal or steel construction, preferably in sales
- Knowledge in tender preparation
- Structured and responsible way of working with a high sense of customer orientation
- Team player with strong communication skills and passion for sales
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German or other languages is an advantage, but not mandatory
What we offer
- Collaboration in the realization of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented work environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Collegial climate with a great team spirit
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance and success-oriented payment
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit it via our applicant portal at www.seele.com, stating your salary expectations and availability.