The seele group is one of the leading suppliers of innovative solutions for roofs and façades using glass, steel, aluminum and membranes. We have about 1,000 employees worldwide designing and building pioneering structures and building envelopes for modern architectural milestones.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager (f/m/d).
- Manage the end-to-end bidding processes, from tender invitations to contract awards, to ensure that the Sales and other internal teams produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Develop and implement bid strategies to ensure successful prequalification and tenders
- Establish and enforce bid criteria, bid pricing, design calculations and drawings, monitor cost and quantity estimates and conduct spot-checks of work product produced by design team members
- Coordinate project hand-off meetings with managers of internal teams to be involved in project delivery, generally consisting of the Management Board, Project Manager and Cost Estimation, Contract Management, Quality Control, Procurement, Structural Engineering, Central Technology, Technical Design, Installation and Fabrication teams
- Manage and maintain existing client relationships as well as business development efforts to identify upcoming projects and secure project tender invitations for seele, Inc.
- Represent seele, Inc. at industry conferences, tradeshows and other events throughout North America
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Sales and Marketing team, including assigning tasks based on the technical complexity of the task and monitoring their performance
- Review work performance of subordinates and set performance goals and milestones aligned with seele's global sales goals and key performance indicators
- Requires frequent domestic and international travel
- Realisation of unique projects worldwide in a dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- Owner-managed group of companies with international orientation and excellent prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Numerous opportunities for further development and training
- State-of-the-art workspaces and infrastructure
- Performance- and success-orientated payment
- Master's degree in Architecture, or related, plus 3 years of façade engineering experience OR Bachelor's degree in Architecture, or related, plus 5 years of façade engineering experience
- 3 years of experience with
- designing steel and glass façade systems;
- 3D modeling of complex secondary structures in steel, structural glass design, and composite material design;
- managing resources on architectural projects requiring complex geometry;
- Rhinoceros/CAD software;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- managing sales goals and key performance indicators.
- seele will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- seele will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience
Apply via Career, Job Opportunities, on www.seele.com.